After many years of following a primarily vegetarian diet I have
blimped out with no end in sight. It's clear that the grains, startchy
veggies, beans will keep packing the pounds on my already not small frame.

So, after much research I am now adding some form of meat to my diet
twice daily, 3-4 ounces each time. After much research I discovered
the buffalo meat is far more nutritious than plain beef and found a
great source (Whole Foods) for very high quality bison meat. Today is
day one, I had a small amount this morning and just had a small pieced
of skinless chicken for lunch and the chicken was from free range
chickens.

I'd really be interested in hearing from others who gave up their
vegetarian diet and added meat back in their diet.

Also, has anyone tried ostrich? I saw that for sale at Whole Foods.