 It seems to me that the best thing you could do with "quitters" is to (dare I
say it) QUIT reading them.

 I don't know about MJ and Salyavin, but I'm not here "selling" anything. I
write for the fun of it, and to express my opinion. I don't much give a fuck
whether you share my opinion or hate it, and I'm not trying to persuade you to
share it. It's just an opinion...that and a buck-fifty will get you a bad cuppa
Java at Starbucks.

 I (again, I can't speak for MJ and Sal) am also never offended by anything
said here. Amused, yes. Incredulous, yes. Offended, never.

 In contrast, Buck, you and the others you're preaching your doctrine to seem
to get offended a LOT. After all, you seem to spend the majority of your FFL
time reading these people you consider not a part of your community, calling
them names like "quitters," and complaining about them. In between saying how
this is all because you pity them because they're just not as evolved and
"special" as you are, of course.

 Pardon me for suggesting it, but if you don't like the stuff we write here,
wouldn't be a better use of your time and energy just to STOP READING THE STUFF
WE WRITE?

 Do less, accomplish more. Just sayin'...  :-)

 But that wouldn't accomplish what they want, they want us to leave because we
remind them that there is another world outside of their own POV, and that's
dangerous to cults, you need group conformity to survive. What group with a
radically different worldview from the norm - whether it's a religion or a
political group - can stand having naysayers amongst there number?

 Who, exactly wants you "to leave"? Leave where, FFL? And who, exactly, do you
think is so offended by those who don't tow the Movement line here? Am I a TM
advocate or a naysayer on the subject? Be a little scientific here and be more
specific. You're speaking in general terms and also jumping to conclusions
about how important you think you and MJ and bawee are in the minds of those
who still meditate or live in FF and the reactive effect you have on them.
Nobody is losing any sleep over the fact that MJ calls MMY "an old goat".

 It's how you know you are somewhere unhealthy if someone says you can't read
and say what you like. Or try and belittle, insult or misquote you if they
don't like what you think. A sane society supports all its members whatever
their philosophical stripe.

 MJ and bawee do this all the time to the "TM sycophants" here and, in
addition, bawee does it to anyone who disagrees with him.

 I can't speak for Turq or MJ but I'm here coz it's fun. And because we are all
from the TMO at some point, in some depth, we share knowledge of what it means
and it's interesting to see how far away or close to it some people still are.
And I want to know what's going on back in my spiritual alma mater, aint
nothing wrong with that. I pity those who pity me though but I understand them
at least, because I was them once, at least part of the way there. And that's
interesting to look back on and thank my lucky stars that I got away!

 Wow, you really are that afraid of the effect of the Movement? I guess those
who were in the deepest feel the most relief for having "got(ten) away". TM and
MIU were just a blip in my life, no big deal either way.