 This is the "tell" Ann, and this has always been the tell for most behaviors.

 When they feel the need to tell you, over over that you are cult apologist,
then the likelihood is that you are not a cult apologist.

 When they tell you over and over, maybe three of four times a day, up to a
dozen times, that TM has muddled your brain, when you haven't practiced the
technique in a regular fashion for about 20 years, then the likelihood is that
you are not a cult apologist.

 When they exempt themselves from most any bias but constantly accuse you, or
anyone who expresses a contrary opinion to theirs as evidence of being in a
cult, then the likelihood is that you are not a cult apologist.

 There are many more, but that is what I come up with off the top of my head.

 Good points, Steve. I also have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying your
posts these days. I also find it hysterical that about the same time I get a
kick out of your contributions here, bawee has added you to his "D" list of
"don't wanna read 'cause they're mean jerks who don't look on me as a world
wise authority on how to live my life" folder. Do you think that's a
coincidence or is bawee just a predictable boor/bore?