<punditster@...> mailto:punditster@... wrote :

 On 9/24/2014 9:28 AM, fleetwood_macncheese@... mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 You forgot his biggest fans: "The Lurking Reporters", who apparently have
forgotten to turn anything of his into newsworthy material. ;-) Oops.

 You forgot that Barry IS the lurking reporter, sending in reports to a science
magazine - it's just that what he is reporting is old news, gleaned from Rick
and MJ and then simplified for the average science reader.

 On 9/25/2014 9:06 AM, danfriedman2002 wrote:

 That explains why Rick Archer rarely responds.

 This might also explain how Rick Archer became the informant since he is the
source of most of our news and the old news comes from MJ, which is then sent
to the science magazine by the science writer, after the absent editor has made
the necessary corrections. So, with this system you can see why we never get
any news that fits that we can use.

Rick's news is propaganda. He is self-serving his Worldwide Enterprise to
become the Ed Sullivan of the Spiritual Vauldville Show.

I sometimes tune in; even Sullivan had the Beatles and Stones. So because he
runs a variety show, sometimes the Guest has something worthwhile. The rest are
just infomercials.