 Barry, omniscient as he is, since he doesn't read my posts, knows that I
posted something about my personal experiences with Guru Dev, recently, and it
completely blows his mind. He cannot cope with the fact that I am enlightened,
either. Both facts blow away his world view so completely, it turns him into a
jealous, raving lunatic. Sucks to be him. :-) The worst part about it, imo, is
that the guy travels the world, yet his mind is stuck in this tiny little
closet of prejudices, stories, and fantasies, missing out on the real world,
completely. Sigh.

 I offer a collective "sigh" as well. Shall we also offer pity? If bawee isn't
the one experiencing the woo woo then it is damnable woo woo and something to
be scoffed at. But as long as he's the one nipping through portals and watching
enlightened, afro-haired gurus hovering and surrounded in bliss-filled golden
light then it's great. It's so great, in fact, that he will look down on us
poor wretches who have failed to 'grok' it all and who, apparently, don't have
the spiritual cojones to be worthy of such experiences. I mean, all you can do
is laugh and feel a small tweak of empathy for the guy. I mean it.

 PS bawee reads all posts if simply to keep a tally of how many times his name
comes up. There's nothing like a true narcissist to have to read all there is
to read about themselves.

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... nablusoss1008