 Excellent reply Dan.  The drone goes on forever seemingly.

 On 9/27/2014 8:41 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 I can attest to the "forever". My question is: Why is bawee so defensive and
so intolerant of other's viewpoints? This is a person who just can't stomach
the idea that others think differently than him and when they do (which is
very, very often) he attacks them personally and viciously. I have never met
anyone like him. I wonder if he realizes what he does and how it makes him
look. And there are a couple of people here who actually support him in this.
Astounding. I mean, what do they think he's saying most of the time that is
even remotely true or interesting or without deep, distorted prejudice? Perhaps
they just feel pity for him, just like bawee professes to pity all those who
chose to live their lives differently than he does.

 Maybe he has a lonely inner-child inside himself, who sometimes lashes out
with rage against an authority figure. Maybe he criticizes other informants so
as to avoid the cognitive dissonance of his own past. Maybe that's his way of
facing his own karma and the part he played in promoting the Woo Woo; a way to
compensate for his failure to become a great spiritual teacher.

 So does this mean we should pity him or simply resign ourselves to the fact
that something good is happening?