Fleetwood, thanks for insights...maybe it's that both settle into a level of
Beingness, of course us humans have to work harder at that! On the level of
Beingness, there is a profound unity in which distinction between Knower and
Known fall away.

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:42 AM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com