My interest could easily be derailed by anyone paying me almost any amount of
money to perform...but is IS very close and I would like to shake Jerry's
hand...

I am going to call Jerry before I commit. He is open to people asking him about
iit and I would love to know why he is putting his own credibility on the line
over this. He is the one with something to lose here. The movement who after
Maharishi's death extended a welcoming hand to Jerry is revoking that
hospitality over this. So there must be something very compelling for him.
Whatever he shares with me I will ask if I can post about it here. This issue
may just breath some life into old FFL since there is no clearing house for
such information I can think of but here. (Not exactly gunna make it to the
dome announcements!)

"Uh excuse me, Jai Guru Dev, before we being program the spirit Maharishi has
requested that each of us turn to the person next to us and swap mantras. And
we are also asked to never eat any food that is the color red. Thank you and
Jai Guru Dev. Enjoy program!"

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Here is the Website with the invitation:

30th November | George Washington Memorial Theater http://30thnovember.com/

 30th November | George Washington Memorial Theater http://30thnovember.com/
November 30th 2014 11:00am – 4:00pm Please join us for “The Pervasive Influence
of Personalities and Ideas on Human History” a presentation being given at the
request of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 View on 30thnovember.com http://30thnovember.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

Oddly, I have performed there and it is 15 minutes from my place. It is a
fabulous Masonic Temple built my G Wash himself. Jerry and Charley D will be
there. ( I am not spelling out his last name because I think it is unfair with
search engines and all, but just think Cambridge and old highly intellectual
school residence course leaders and you will know who I am talking about.

Are you going along Curtis? I think you should be our "man on the spot" with a
full report with interviews and analysis. FFL needs you!