---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 It will be live streamed on the Website.

I just heard a leak that the message will include an instruction for everyone
to change their mantra to Verizon Namah.
Also when coming out of meditation it is now OK to send and receive text
messages as long as you are a part of the Verizon network family.
And Maharishi's new name is Maharishi Mahesh Verizon Yogi now.

I am not privy to any leaks regarding new data plans being announced from the
other side, but if I may offer my own prediction, I think one little lady up
North is gunna be excited about saving some money, or Euros, or Winnipeg Wampum
or whatever is the currency up there. Pelts?

with VERIZON!

(I've got over 60 days to run this theme into the ground and I plan to use them
well. I but I hope others will join in with their own leaked messages from the
dead but not down Master, who like James Brown accepting his cape while on his
knees only to throw it off yet again, has risen from his own funeral pyre.)

It is gunna be a long 60 for some here, I know!

 We deal in loonies and twonies up here. The only other thing I know is that on
day 1 of the 60 yet to come I have offended some with my poo-pooing of the need
to keep Hagelin's letter a "secret" and my prediction that the meeting with
George could be a "circus". Add to this the fact that bawee thinks he might
start reading my posts if I continue to post things that he approves of, it's
been a very productive few hours. God, or the lack of one, only knows what day
60 will bring.

  • [FairfieldLife] Re: L... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808
      • [FairfieldLi... danfriedman2002