 Ann,

 That is a pretty slippery, kinda weasely way you slipped, slided and weaeled
from we will be getting a subjectively-colored version of the whole circus to
It is becoming something like a circus right here on FFL  I am pretty sure that
you understood me, before twisting and turning. I'm pretty sure you'd know that
I would not object to calling ANYTHING AT ALL about ffl a "circus".
  You got so caught up in the frenzy of the crowds, that you are in the frenzy.
It does hurt me to see it, but hey, I do love circuses, right?

 P.S. Fairfieldlife is is still a slice of life, about as much as a Fellini
film.

 Go see a movie.

 Dear Dan,

 We seem to be fighting. Why is that? Ann, you and I have a great deal in
common. That said we do have differences, which mush be cleared up if we are to
have even more commonality. I always feel the need to tell others what I think,
especially if not doing so would get in the way of us. Do not feel that I am
doing something solely to you, or that I do it out of anger. For me I'd rather
reveal the hidden then let it remain secret.

 P.S. Our lives are like movies, indeed, may be movies. I find that I have not
been watching as many movies lately, I have been tending more toward the
written word as of late. Nothing, not even a good movie can surpass a good
book. Perhaps, if things go swimmingly, you'll take a look at a Commentary i'm
working on (for 40+ years).

 Most Sincerely, I appreciate your Sincerity and encourage more.
 Book Worm in Canada Reading at The Beach, d

  • [FairfieldLife] Link to ... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re:... salyavin808
      • [FairfieldLife]... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [FairfieldL... salyavin808