Nothing wrong with a tin foil hat especially if you have a smartphone on the night stand beside your bed. ;-)

I've never thought that Al-Qaeda had anything to do with 9-11 but were a scapegoat that the "average bumpkin" would believe in. I follow the idea that it was done by a small group, part of them within our government and some from major corporations who would profit in a middle east war and the building up of defense. This is not the first time such shit has happened in history.

If you buy that the towers were demolished by standard demolition then there should have been pancaked layers at the bottom. There weren't any. They somehow were vaporized whether by the means asserted in this article or otherwise. The towers were built to withstand jet plane crashes and there is video of people still alive and functioning just below where a plane hit.

The Official 9-11 report is bullshit and we are under the thumb of a citizen hostile government and something needs to be done about it.