 Nothing wrong with a tin foil hat especially if you have a smartphone on the
night stand beside your bed. ;-)

 I've never thought that Al-Qaeda had anything to do with 9-11 but were a
scapegoat that the "average bumpkin" would believe in.  I follow the idea that
it was done by a small group, part of them within our government and some from
major corporations who would profit in a middle east war and the building up of
defense.  This is not the first time such shit has happened in history.

 I don't buy it. Too much at stake, nothing stays secret forever. The amount of
people who would have to know is too high. Imagine the shock if it turned out
to be true? But at least the "Truthers" have moved on from the original
paranoia that Dubya's brother did it with traditional demolition methods.

 They may have been built to withstand plane strikes but the trouble was no one
had let buildings burn like that before. It was surprising how they came down
but if it was deliberate and they wanted to cause a major upset why not let
them fall over?

 All the conspiracy theories are trying to account for how they fell down as
though it must have been part of a plan. Makes no sense, just flying the planes
into the buildings was enough of an excuse to start a war, why the drama,
unless it was all just how it looked and the things just shook themselves apart?

 If you buy that the towers were demolished by standard demolition then there
should have been pancaked layers at the bottom.  There weren't any.  They
somehow were vaporized whether by the means asserted in this article or
otherwise.  The towers were built to withstand jet plane crashes and there is
video of people still alive and functioning just below where a plane hit.

 The Official 9-11 report is bullshit and we are under the thumb of a citizen
hostile government and something needs to be done about it.

Good luck, I don't believe they are as bad to the core as that. Totally
clueless in most ways and slaves to Wall street and something needs to be done.
But if the illuminati are in control we might as well give up!

 I got this from David Icke's Facebook page, I'll post some more when it comes
up, he's certainly busy in the conspiracy sphere. Dude must wear tinfoil
pyjama's!
 .