On 10/02/2014 07:02 AM, danfriedman2002 wrote:

On 10/1/2014 10:50 AM, Bhairitu noozguru@... <mailto:noozguru@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    The real psychological study should be of the "9-11 Deniers",
    those who just go with the official story in spite of the
    questions surrounding 9-11...

    /We are still waiting for any new evidence so we can make up our
    own mind.//What questions do you have?
    //
    //'Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report'//
    //Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report
    <http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842>

    image
    <http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842>

    Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report
    <http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842>
    Popular Mechanics examines the evidence and consults the experts
    to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11.

    View on www.popularmechan...
    <http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842>

    Preview by Yahoo

    /

    Simpler still,

    I was there. Police and firefighters reported exactly what I saw.

    Everyone in the area agreed. That is stronger confirmation than
    any commentator removed by distance and time who used their
    analysis and imagination.

    I gotta believe my lying eyes and those of the thousands of people
    who shared that experience with me.

    Bhairitu, in this case I'm thinking that you just may have seen
    one too many movies about all this.

    Stick with What You Know to Be True.

You mean like the police and firefighters who heard unexplained explosions going off in the building? Tell us what you saw.

I'll stick with my investigation. Willy probably gets his expertise on meditation and tantra from Popular Mechanics too. :-D
              • ... jedi_sp...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... danfriedman2002