Fwd, this was shared around here last week by e-mail.  I do not know
the truth of it, but the form of the graft and corruption is an
interesting parrallel for what may be in the TMO indian trusts.

In listening to the Kalki videos at the meetings here, there is a
lot of ego in the guy and about him.  Likewise with Sai Ma there is
a lot of empire building going on and they are very theatrical
inside it making it happen for themselves with devotee money.  Money
corrupts, infinite money corrupts infinitely?