Alright, Judy, I did the search. (That'll be $175, Vaj. Just send it to my PO box. :) And came up with exactly one.

Sal

On Nov 12, 2005, at 3:49 PM, authfriend wrote:

I'm asking you to back up a claim you made.

Do you really think if you supplied a couple of
URLs to Web sites that actually did link MMY's
"Do nothing and accomplish everything" to get-
rich-quick schemes, as you had claimed, that I'd
refuse to believe they existed?

That's pretty silly, Vaj.

But even so, there must be others here whom
you would consider reasonable who are now
wondering why you refuse to do such a simple
thing as supply some URLs that you claim
already to have found.