> On Nov 11, 2005, at 11:25 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >> Wake Up and smell the Raja's Cup. It's been in front of us all
the
> >> time.
> >>
> >> How could we miss it?
> >
> > And if Vaj says there's been evidence in front of
> > us all the time, by golly, it must be true.
> >
> > Say, Vaj, when are you going to get around to giving
> > us the URLs of all those Web sites you said there were
> > that link "Do nothing and accomplish everything" to
> > get-rich-quick schemes?
>
> Right after you deposit the 175 dollars an hour research fee into
my
> PayPay account. A two hour retainer should be sufficient.
>
> Really, anyone who spent time in the movement and had NOT come
across
> people trying to hatch get-rich-quick schemes, just hasn't been
around.

> I can't tell you how many schemes and dreams I saw Gary Osterlund
and
> Jack Normand try to hatch. Jack even started a course on it and
got
> us to attend his seminar. He thought he was enlightened at the time.
>
> And they were convinced that enlightenment and wealth went hand in
hand.

If you're a householder, why wouldn't it be that way? ENlightenment
should mean (in my understanding) that your dharma is in harmony with
your lifestyle, and for a householder, comfort, wealth (to some
extent), and other signs of relative success should be obvious.

THat doesn't mean that the wealthy should be enlightened, but that
someone who is enlightened within the householder tradition should
be "well off" at least...