> Actually The one I just sent in was "Do less and accomplish more" +
> "get rich quick"

Gee, Sal, even with "Do less..." this doesn't
qualify; it's not a get-rich-quick scheme at
all but a $27.95 (Canadian) book on time
management.

  But then I remembered you were talking about "Do
> nothing and accomplish everything" + "get rich quick" (I thought it
> didn't look right the second time.) So here's that one--it's the
> original one I found:
>
> http://www.attracting-prosperity.com/powerful-sleep.html

This is the book by TM teacher Fred Gratzon I
described when I first checked out Vaj's claim
on the Web.  Sorry, but it isn't a get-rich-quick
scheme either.

Here's one testimonial that describes it:

-----------------
Having read the Lazy Way to Success, I feel my definition of achiving
success has changed quite dramatically. I feel that book has made me
think differently about my approach to work. Today, I think that to
have fun at work, to be passionate about what I do, and to carefully
think before I do, is more important than having my nose to the
grindstone.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wishes to achieve success
in life and despite the title of this book, is willing to work at it,
of course in the right way. The book emphasises approach over sheer
hard work. The book makes one think about one's priorities in life.
The book has transformed my daily routine – in fact I no longer go to
work – for the sake of work. I go to the office to bring value to the
lives of my co-workers, to help them find their true calling in life.
The book is a noble journey – a pilgrimage to success.

The book appears to be more about *fulfillment*
than monetary success per se, and it certainly
isn't a "get-rich-quick" scheme of the type Vaj
has been talking about.

So he must have had some other Web sites in mind.

Or not, as the case may be.