> On Nov 13, 2005, at 1:42 PM, akasha_108 wrote:

> >> (The point of the exercise,
> >> of course, having been to suggest that TMers are
> >> greedily preoccupied with making money and thus
> >> vulnerable to get-rich-quick schemes, especially if
> >> they're advertised using TM slogans.)
> >
> > From I have seen in 35+ years,in and around the movement:
> >
> > 1) TM teachers and govs are often preoccupied with making money
> > quickly.
> >
> > 2) TM teachers and govs are often open to "magical thinking",
often
> > lack much critical evaluation, logic and analytical skills,  and
> > therefore are vulnerable to get-rich-quick schemes.
> >
> > 3) TM teachers and govs are often have talked the talk of
incredible
> > undemonstrated stuff for so long, using TM slogans and lingo,
that BS
> >  can often make great sense to them "hey its just like ....".
They do
> > draw parallels and analogies as if this were a proof. And worse
yet,
> > often the analogies are to nebulous, abstract unproven stuff to
begin
> > with from TMO-world.
>
> Precisely. This was one of the points I've made to Judy--this is a
> well-known dynamic IF you were in those circles. It would appear
> she is not familiar with this (or is pretending not to be), so what
> is there to discuss?

Bullshit.  As Vaj well knows, I never expressed an
opinion about it one way or the other, because it had
nothing to do with his false claim about the Web
sites.  It was a red herring he introduced to distract
attention from the fact that he couldn't produce URLs
of the nonexistent sites he had made up out of whole
cloth.

Just one more example of dishonesty from Vaj.