Do the MT'ers push the meditators to become siddhas like the regular TM'ers do?

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 3:35 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM Scorpion Renegades

Hey Sal, you ever do any rounding in this joint?

Nope, I never met any of the teachers there either. They were leaving just as I
started working for HQ. In fact I was on the conference call when they started
complaining about Marshy's new pricing scheme, it was my first glimpse of
collective coherence or "field independence" as the case may be ;-)

Nice building though, I know TMers who go on courses there (shock, horror. They
only tell me about it under dire injunctions of silence) and who enjoy the
non-movementness of it all. This is what TM is all about for me, weekends in
stately homes with good food and company and no Bevan Morris and John Hagelin
in sight, cosy and fun and not too religious - that's how it should have stayed.

The MT are cheap though and they are successful, maybe those things are
coincident but they don't have anything (or anyone) to put you off, the last
official introduction tape I saw was appalling. It had the usual mood-making
bliss bunnies in suits going on and on about vedic "science" and sthapatya veda
even! It put me off and I'd been doing it 15 years at the time, can't imagine
what newbies thought about it.

http://www.meditationtrust.com/transcendental-meditation-retreat/

Learn Transcendental Meditation on Retreat
Learn Transcendental Meditation on Retreat with the Meditation Trust,
experienced teachers of meditation, at our tranquil countryside retreat near
London
View on www.meditationtrust.com Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808