 Or............what you are saying, is that he isn't reacting the way, "I"
think he should be reacting.

 For most people who aren't obsessed with finding "cult" tendencies, his piece
is just a reflection, a writing exercise of sorts, dealing with a piece of his
growing up.

 Obviously, you miss this, because you are so invested in your own particular
mindset, that you miss any nuance of what his purpose in writing this piece
might be.

 And, of course we've seen many of examples of this, (missing nuance) on your
part, especially over the past few month. perhaps coinciding with end of you
technical writing gig at BB.

 Good luck with this Barry.  Try to step back, and take in a bigger picture.
The world really is bigger than the TMO and members of this forum.

 Steve, I'm sure you have something much better to do, like de-fleaing the cat,
than responding to or even reading bawee's mind loops here. He only
participates to hear himself talk and to see others respond to him because
there are only two or three people who seem to like him and his life seems to
consist of lonely trips to his drinking venues and back "home" again. I give
you an "A" for effort and compassion here but I think your cat needs some
attention. Don't you hear it meowing for you?

  • Re: [FairfieldL... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808