 Yeah I'm askin' -- so what?  I can't keep these goofy-assed fake names
straight and I'm too lazy to make a list of real names by scrounging the posts
here.  I think one person can have several names -- pisses me off no end.

If they've been already "outted" on FFL....then why not put it here for all to
easily find?  Permission schmerission.....if the name is already known, then
why do I have to work to get it?  Give it to me, and I'll even repost this
thread from time to time and let everyone add to it.

I use my real name, so hey, sucks to be you private types, but I mean no
threat.  If the bill collectors, past wives, cuckolded husbands, and tax man
are after you along with the FBI and Mafia, well, of course I understand your
need.

 I think you can figure my name out, no nom de plume for me. Just plain old Ann
Woelfle Bater.

 salyavin808
 Bhairitu noozguru
 steve.sundur