 Fleetwood, if the pain gets bad, I recommend Xpress PowerStrips. I had
shooting pains in my ear last week. They were gone after a few hours of the
patch applied simply near to the ear.

 This is what is supposedly in these little units. If you go online you can
also become a dealer/rep/seller of said product.
 …Germanium-based far-infrared (this is what brings the heat to the pain area)
…Korean red ginseng (known to improve cognitive function, manage pain and
stress, improve the immune system)
…Marine phytoplankton (one of the purest forms of nutrition found on the planet
– found on Vancouver Island)
…Silver (packed with anti-microbial agents that fight infections)