Yay - growth, progress, evolution, zombies!

 Glad you liked it - I am waiting for my mouth to heal and not as active as
usual, so I am pleased that my idleness found the devil's workshop. :-)

 This was my favorite one yet that you have posted. I was looking for an old
vintage Halloween film clip with some ghouls and goblins gyrating around to go
with this but came up empty. I'm going to keep looking.

 yes, very nice. upbeat.

 first song I have done in months, and I am happy with it - The title just
refers to when I started the assembly line.

 Halloween Song (2:40) copyright Temple Dog 2014

 https://app.box.com/s/k8sjbyoowm0k042lraz8
https://app.box.com/s/k8sjbyoowm0k042lraz8