 Free-to-view BBC documentary chronicling magician James Randi's debunking of
faith healers, fortune tellers and psychics, including spoon-bender Uri Geller
and tent-show evangelist Peter Popoff. Interesting.

 http://tinyurl.com/l2s7q9t http://tinyurl.com/l2s7q9t

 Recommended by me.

 Especially the Popoff debunking, that was hilarious. Seeing Uri Geller again
brought back memories of trying to bend spoons myself in the 70's. Seems that
everyone fell for it. Except Randi...

 But the most fascinating bit for me was the vehement response he got from the
public for his efforts, it turns people don't like being told their sacred cows
aren't real, they like the make-believe and not hard facts. I thought he was
doing people a massive favour!

 And parapsychology is stronger for Randi having pointed out their weaknesses,
we'd probably be sitting here thinking that people actually have magical powers
if it wasn't for him....

  • [FairfieldLife] Expos... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808
      • Re: [Fairfie... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]