 Problem with Randi is he was a magician whose career was sagging so he needed
to come up with a new shtick to get some headlines.  His astrology experiment
(done with Sun signs) was a joke.

 LOL, the vested interests were never happy with his attempts to save people
from fraudsters. You should have taken up the million dollar challenge with
your superior vedic astrology. Probably still can, he's a fair guy.

 Besides, it was an accident that forced him out of his main career. We should
be thankful that he then devoted his expertise to jokers like Geller and
Popoff, they kept making money by the bucketful of course but they lost the
respect and interest of anyone serious. Geller now sells jewellery on the
shopping channel.