 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Salyavin,

 According to the US federal court, whether you like it or not, atheists are
now considered to have a "faith" in no god.

 Yup, the fed's really are stupid. I don't remember them asking me if if I
wanted a non-existent faith protected. Big fat waste of time if you want my
opinion...might as well ask if I want my non-belief in unicorns protected too,
or is that included?

Sal, I understand that you are bothering to interact with this twit because it
amuses you, but it's really a lost cause. There are *turnips* on this planet
more intelligent than jr_esq.

I'm trying to reach him, honest! It's because he posts things from proper
scientists occasionally. There must be a logical key that will separate the two
disparate paths of his mind. No harm in trying....