And as I have pointed out before, Steve is a clone of Willy Tex

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Straigtening Sal Out

It's wrong, ain't it sal,just plain wrong, for someone to hold an opinion
contrary to your own.

maybe you need to circulate more.

Now what the fuck are YOU talking about? It's like being in a parallel universe
with you lot sometimes. What Willytex wrote is not even remotely related to
what I said. He isn't just holding a contrary opinion he's saying any old
rubbish that comes into his head just for the sake of wasting the time of
anyone dumb enough to read it. It's called trolling. What pleasure he gets out
of it is anyone's guess.

If he had a contrary opinion that was well reasoned I wouldn't mind hearing it
but he hasn't. I say one thing, he says blah blah whatever go figure. It's him
wasting his time. I don't give a damn.

Gosh, you're a sucker. The guy is clueless and just writes the same old crap
because it's easier than thinking. Anyone could do that, he doesn't even make
sense. He's a brainwashed cult zombie. I feel sorry for him. Imagine not
knowing what non-sequitur means! Imagine thinking that writing big words you
don't understand and copying from wikipedia is going to impress people! Imagine
spending all day trolling people!

>>>So what is the point of outlasting everyone? Maybe you just like wasting
>>>time too. Go figure.
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808