 On 11/4/2014 1:06 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

 I'm going to have to take this video one step at a time. Too much exposure to
this bollocks at once could possibly be fatal.

 You sound very prejudiced against certain groups. Prejudice is forming
judgments toward people or a person because of their religion, age, sexuality,
social class, or other personal characteristics.
> That's the first thing in this post that makes no sense.

 My first observation is, and I may be imagining it, but JH looks like he
doesn't believe it ether. In fact he looks positively embarrassed. Something in
the way his face pinches up when he talks. If I was a copper interviewing him
about some heinous crime I wouldn't believe a word of it. Lying through his
teeth.

 Non sequitur.
 > That's the second.

 But then,  considering the amount of money involved that's exactly how I do
feel.....

 So, how much money have you donated to the movement? Apparently it was the
movement that supported you for a decade. Cognitive dissonance? You sound like
somebody that got kicked out of the movement and now you're upset and want to
take your anger out on spiritual all religious groups. Go figure.
 > Full house!

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... salyavin808