From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

I'm going to have to
take this video one step at a time. Too much exposure to
this bollocks at once could possibly be fatal.

certain
groups. Prejudice is forming judgments toward people or a
person
because of their religion, age, sexuality, social class,
or
other personal characteristics.

>>On 11/4/2014 12:34 PM, salyavin808 wrote:
>>>

>>That's the
first thing in this post that makes no sense.

>>Let me explain it to you: Prejudice is a
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual
experience. You sound like you're prejudiced against Hindus and
Christians. It's just an observation based on what you've posted
about Ann and Share. You do seem to have a prejudice against
Jews as wellwhich might be a result of your upbringing
or because of peer pressure.

observation is, and I may be imagining it, but JH
looks
like he doesn't believe it ether. In fact he looks
positively embarrassed. Something in the way his
face
pinches up when he talks. If I was a copper
interviewing
him about some heinous crime I wouldn't believe a
word
of it. Lying through his teeth.

>>>That's the
second.

>>Non sequitur is an inference or conclusion
that does not follow from the premises or evidence: JH Having a
pinched up face or not has nothing to do with you being
"wrong-headed about jyotish and yagya."

>>But then,
 considering the amount of money involved that's
exactly
how I do feel.....

the
movement? Apparently it was the movement that supported
you for
a decade. Cognitive dissonance?You sound like
somebody
that got kicked out of the movement and now you're upset
and
want to take your anger out on spiritual all religious
groups.
Go figure.

>>>Full house!
>
>>You sound like somebody
that got kicked out of the movement and now you're upset and
want to take your anger out on spiritual and religious groups
online.
Go figure.

>Ricky, I am finally getting the knack of how you roll (well, in the last three
>months I have) and you will outlast everyone here and not even end up
>breathing hard or elevating your heart rate. I gotta give you credit. You are
>a sly one and laughing as you go. Good for you. I love a person who knows how
>to play and to do so without malice.
>>
>Gosh, you're a sucker. The guy is clueless and just writes the same old crap
>because it's easier than thinking. Anyone could do that, he doesn't even make
>sense. He's a brainwashed cult zombie. I feel sorry for him. Imagine not
>knowing what non-sequitur means! Imagine thinking that writing big words you
>don't understand and copying from wikipedia is going to impress people!
>Imagine spending all day trolling people!
>>
>>Imagine doing it for almost *twenty years* now, as Richard Williams has.
>>
>>You also should remember, Salyavin, that in this post you are conversing with
>>the woman (Ann) who holds Judy Stein as her idol and once wrote that she
>>feels she is in a contest with Judy to determine who can be the Queen Bitch
>>on Fairfield Life. *Of course* someone who thinks like this is going to fall
>>for Richard Williams' act, which is essentially a lobotomized version of
>>Judy's, which she modeled her own act on.
>>

>So what is the point of outlasting everyone? Maybe you just like wasting time
>too. Go figure.
>>
>>Again, this is the result of placing the person who more or less *invented*
>>the sick FFL dynamic (Judy) on a pedestal. To people who think like Ann and
>>Richard and Judy, "outlasting" the people you're trying to demonize is The
>>Whole Point. It's how they think they "win," by getting in "the last word."
>>
>>I actually think that this tactic may be an extension of True Believerism
>>itself. The *essence* of being a TB is that one "hangs in there," continuing
>>to believe No Matter What. Think TMers who still believe that there is such a
>>thing as the Maharishi Effect decades after it was pretty much definitively
>>proven that it didn't exist. In their minds *as TBs*, the way that they prove
>>their faith and "win" is to hang in there with untenable beliefs the longest.
>>So they apply this same brainwashed model to debating non-believers: "If I
>>can just 'outlast" this heretic, I'll have 'won' and proved my beliefs
>>superior to his."

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808