Remember the rabbit and 'Life In Hell' comics?

 Didn't vote Republican didn't vote Democrat either.  Mine was a protest vote
against the end of Democracy because in California all you could vote for were
the two top winners of the primary.  I guess third parties are just too much
hassle for the pinheads that run the elections.  But Jerry Brown is still in
business and I haven't checked but I still probably have a Democrat (though he
used to be a Republican) as Congressman.

 Edg, most Democrats have become "Republican Lite" so why vote for them either?
 BTW, I only voted Republican once in my life and that was for Dan Evans, a
very liberal Washington state governor and later Senator.  Without him there
would probably be no "Simpsons" as Matt Groenig attended his pet project
Evergreen College, a state run liberal arts college.  Matt was penning cartoons
for the Seattle alternative press in the 1970s.

 Time for Revolution 2.0 but the pondscum just will float around so that'll
never happen.