> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > On the cover of my local newspaper today (big city in a big state)
> > > is the headline, "Fiscal train wreck feared: Experts say lurking
> > > U.S. crisis may spur market plunge, pension losses, lower standard
> > > of living."
> >
> > Reported on CNN this afternoon as well, very
> > gloomily.
> >

> Yes, the "news" organizations thrive on conflict and failure. All of
> this; the 'bird flu', and bad this and bad that, and be afraid of
this and be afraid of that, is so *incredibly* selective.

,,,
> I'm declaring it a massive conspiracy of muddy consciousness; the
> hideousness of small minds.
>
> Not to ignore what is, but to no longer blow it out of proportion,
see ourselves so often as powerless victims, as occupants of a large,
fearful cesspool, as 90% goners.

Well, that doesnt mean there are no large global problems. One can
stick their head in the sand of bliss ("oh, just feel the bliss") or
attribute them to neo-con conspiracies (the Rumsfeld profit scam from
bird flu is one of the funnier from the aluminum beanie crowd)  OR,
recognize or at least be cognizant of  some real threats.

Bliss can still be maintained with the recognition of national and
gloabal scale the threats.