Here's part of it Barry.  The other day, I thought to look at people's face
book pages, that I had never looked at before.  I saw yours and I saw Richards.

 On yours, there was a link.  Just a one click link which then went to a bunch
of pictures.

 And I noticed that those current pictures of you looked nothing like the
picture you have of yourself posted on FFL, and truthfully, I felt a little
sorry for ya, and just haven't been able to muster the usual annoyance to
comment on the daily dumps you make on people here.

 I am sure that will change but right now, just can't do it.

 Now, go ahead into your usual faux outrage about imaginary stalking.

 This is what you show to the world, dude.

 Oh, and I guess that carried over to Michael, to some extent.

 He lives in a strange world.  The world of the past, filled with all the old
press releases of MMY, and the TMO.

 How can you really come down on a guy who seems to live for that?

 That will probably change for me too. (-:

 I just noticed that the folders I created in Yahoo Mail to store unread posts
from the people actively stalking me -- Ann, Jim, Steve, and Richard -- were
surprisingly empty.

 Maybe they've actually stopped posting their crap, I thought, so I checked the
Post Count post and it shows that Richard is still the verbal diarrhea king and
that the others still seem to be posting as much as always. So then I scrolled
through the list of incoming posts on the Yahoo Groups reader (Neo), and their
stuff seems to still be appearing there, too. It's just not getting to Yahoo
Mail. Go figure.

 I'm just posting this to see whether Xeno (who created similar macros) or
anyone else has noticed anomalies like this, creating a difference between what
arrives on the FFL website and thus is visible in the Yahoo Groups reader
(Neo), and what arrives in your email feed.

 Whatever the cause, color me properly grateful.

 Whether it's <genuflect> God saving my macros from having to route posts from
these four to a trash folder that I then have to empty from time to time
unread, or some other cause, it's All Good. Praise the Lawd!

 If it's really the work of God, I may even contribute to a Maharishi™ yagya
just to thank the dude for his efforts, and for having the same taste in who to
throw in the trash bin that I do.  :-)  :-)  :-)

      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]