I think what you will find, sal, if you read this, that the guy who claims to
want real dialog here, Barry, is really just saying, "hey brother, can you
spare a button I can push".

 It's kinda like the guy on the street with the sign that says, "will work for
food" when all they really want is a handout.

 So, with Barry, when he says, "hey, can we have some real dialog",  all he
wants is a button to push

 How can you really come down on a guy, who reminds you of the pan handler you
run across every day?

 I just noticed that the folders I created in Yahoo Mail to store unread posts
from the people actively stalking me -- Ann, Jim, Steve, and Richard -- were
surprisingly empty.

 Maybe they've actually stopped posting their crap, I thought, so I checked the
Post Count post and it shows that Richard is still the verbal diarrhea king and
that the others still seem to be posting as much as always. So then I scrolled
through the list of incoming posts on the Yahoo Groups reader (Neo), and their
stuff seems to still be appearing there, too. It's just not getting to Yahoo
Mail. Go figure.

 I'm just posting this to see whether Xeno (who created similar macros) or
anyone else has noticed anomalies like this, creating a difference between what
arrives on the FFL website and thus is visible in the Yahoo Groups reader
(Neo), and what arrives in your email feed.

 Whatever the cause, color me properly grateful.

 Whether it's <genuflect> God saving my macros from having to route posts from
these four to a trash folder that I then have to empty from time to time
unread, or some other cause, it's All Good. Praise the Lawd!

 If it's really the work of God, I may even contribute to a Maharishi™ yagya
just to thank the dude for his efforts, and for having the same taste in who to
throw in the trash bin that I do.  :-)  :-)  :-)

 I'm not one for magical thinking or "gods" so I was hoping the synchronicity
video Eustace posted would enlighten me to mysterious goings on like these
helpful and apparently meaningful "coincidences" you speak of. But I only
managed to watch the first 3 weeks of those waffling windbags and am at a loss
to say whether they have any evidence of anything profound at all, if they have
they certainly don't seem to like talking about it at their conferences.

 My theory is that you are probably inadvertently humming as you check your
e-mail and this humming inadvertently mimics the hum of the Ved. As we all
know, thanks to the work of John Hagelin, this affects the cohesion between
sub-mesons and leptons and causes super-strings to manifest quarks in a
different place so that the electrons in your computer funnel the offending
material into the Room 101 of cyberspace.

 So there's no need for a donation, maybe you've already yagya'd yourself to
safety!

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]