On 11/8/2014 9:27 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, I think of turq as a big bear with a thorn in his paw. Of course he's growling. And if we keep poking him with sticks, he'll continue to swipe at us with his claws. And be too distracted to attend to that thorn. Ever wonder what might happen if we ignore his swipes and growling for a little bit?

/Secretly I think Barry likes the attention - he makes himself such an easy target. We just want to know why he is posting all the cognitive dissonance? He can't seriously believe that his friends are "stalking" him on Facebook, when he made his page open to the public. Go figure.

 Sometimes you have to use a thorn to remove a thorn./

*From:* "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, November 7, 2014 10:54 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: My Face was, There may be a God after all... :-)

        But it IS interesting to see how many people here are
        admitting that they're stalking me all over the Internet,
        looking for any morsel of information to obsess on, now that
        I don't read their posts or respond to their "gotta get
Barry" posts.

    /Now this is really funny - /a guy puts his face on MyFace and
    then thinks viewers are stalking him by sending him a friend
    request. This has got to be one of the classic cases of
    cognitive dissonance ever submitted to FFL.

    On 11/7/2014 9:05 PM, awoelflebater wrote:

    What is even funnier is that fer damn sure bawee has looked up
every one of us on Facebook.

    What you need to understand Ann, is that we are dealing with a
    guy that has a clear case of cognitive dissonance: Barry is the
    guy that thought he was outing my real name, but he didn't
    realize that I'd been posting using my real name for a year. He
    probably trolled to my place of employ to find out and post my
    name, but instaed it made him look like a stalker. Go figure.

    /Factually, Willytex can not be called //
    //"whacky little dick head" because 1) his//
    //real name is Richard Williams, 2) he has//
    //shown evidence of being a *big* dickhead,//
    //and 3) if you really wanted to piss him off,//
    //the names in the past he has reacted to//
    //most strongly were "Wee Willy Wanker,"//
    //"Little Willy," and just "Willy." /

    From: Uncle Tantra
    Subject: Re: Willytex's new name!
    Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
    Date: 2004-01-24 03:34:44 PST

    He even blocked me and accused me of stalking him because I made
    a comment on a post by Dr Pete that bawee had also commented on.
    Imagine! Someone having a mutual friend on FB and the actually
    commenting on a post by that mutual friend. Incorrigibly
    outrageous - so much so that bawee ran around saying I was
    stalking him and he ballistically blocked any chance of me ever
    accidentally encountering him on FB. Little did he know he was
    doing me a favor.

    Yes, there is a God after all!

    Now if that isn't proof then I don't know what is. And it is a
    beneficent God, at that! Ricky, I'm liking you more every day.

Barry once posted an "Open Letter" to me on Google Groups. It's a clear case of cognitive dissonance because Barry is from Texas, but I didn't find this out till later when he went back to Houston for a visit and stayed in a Motel 6 near the Galleria.

This is really funny:

/"Willy, since fucking prairie dogs or whatever you do with your time//
//doesn't seem to fill enough of it lately, and you've been going out//
//of your way to associate me with Rama and thus with a big, bad//
//cult figure, I figure I should explain a couple of things..."/

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Open Letter To Willytex
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: 2003-08-06 08:53:26 PST