Ha ha ha ha! Russell Brand is Maitreya!! Nabby will bow and scrape to him if
ever Benjy Creme said it was so!!!

________________________________
 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2014 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Forget BATGAP

Anyone allowing others to think he is Maitreya is a fool, anyone allowing
themselves to be called Maitreya is an even bigger fool.
Without having seen the specific interview I suppose it's just more me, me, me
which is Batgaps' trademark. I'll pass, thank you very much.

Nabby, before you "forget BATGAP" you might want to listen to Rick's interview
with Panache Desai. They talk about how some people think he's Maitreya. He
being Panache, not Rick (-:
Later he jokes that actually Russell Brand is Maitreya.