 A SETI scientist states that this may be the most dominant intelligence in the
cosmos.  Somehow, it appears that scientists like him are missing something in
their assessment about the capabilities of biological entities like human
beings.
 It may be possible to communicate with ETs instantaneously with the human mind
through mental telepathy

 I imagine there's a pretty good reason they don't consider things like that at
scientific conferences. The fact that humans can't do telepathy is probably
chief among them.

   This can be justified through the principle of quantum entanglement.

 Not quite as simple as that, but I'll bet anything it won't be used
telepathically, communicating with entanglement would require very
sophisticated equipment, you've got to separate and remove fundamental
particles and move them about. It's a big job and I'm pretty sure that you need
to have both particles in the same place to start with to know whether they are
actually entangled or not.

 Trouble is, no one really knows what is happening during entanglement
experiments. Can subatomic particles communicate faster than light - thus
destroying our realist concept of space - or is there something we don't know
about how they work? Perhaps the state of the particle pairs is determined
before they are separated by some deeper principle we don't yet undertsand.

 If they can communicate faster than light than then how do we know from our
perspective which event causes the other? Or is time an emergent phenomena that
doesn't apply to the subatomic world? Etc etc. Very interesting subject though
whatever it's practical uses end turn out to be.

 One thing is for sure if we could use it to communicate with aliens we can use
it to communicate on Earth. Hopefully we can do that before my laptop wears out
and I have to fork out for a new one...

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

 Preparing for alien life http://phys.org/news/2014-11-alien-life.html

 http://phys.org/news/2014-11-alien-life.html

 Preparing for alien life http://phys.org/news/2014-11-alien-life.html At a
recent event sponsored by NASA and the Library of Congress, a group of
scientists and scholars explored how we might prepare for the inevitable
discove...

 View on phys.org http://phys.org/news/2014-11-alien-life.html
 Preview by Yahoo