 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Land of the Veda

So this miserable MJ fellow is a Buddhist now. It's all starting to make
sense...

On 11/10/2014 6:34 PM, steve.sundur
wrote:

>>Right, his concern is
not for the woman, of course.  He just wants to
denigrate India.

>Maybe he thinks he still has some
credibility around here, but after the ignorant troll told us
about the Kung Foo he was practicing for two years, I stopped
even trying to reason with him.

>He didn't even seem to realize that Kung Fu is just like
TM: meditation and rounding in order to tap into the pure
consciousness energy source called Qi or Chi. Apparently he
didn't even understand that both Hindu and Buddhist yoga come
from the same source - South Asia.

>And the amount of
time he spends on this task appears to be considerable.

>He also doesn't seem to understand that most
of the cultural artifacts he criticizes about India were
imported when the Caucasian Aryan speakers invaded India back in
1500 BC and/or the rape of India by the British - his own kind.
Go figure.

11/10/2014 8:50 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>Another beautiful example
of sattva and wonderfulness
in the land of the Veda.

>>Another beautiful example of
prejudice: is a
judgment toward people or a person or group based
on their
religion, race, place of birth, nationality,
gender, social
class, age, disability, sexuality, language, or
other personal
characteristics.

>>The poor ignorant rebel probably doesn't even
realize, or care,
how prejudiced he sounds; typical SC. Go figure.

>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]