From: "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

Mike,
All the Mormons I've met were very nice people.  However, none of them was
living in a polygamous household.

>From what I understand, a Mormon who is married in this life stays married to
>his or her spouse(s) in the afterlife, contrary to the common Christian idea
>that marriage is only good in this lifetime.

There's also the idea that Mormon married people can populate their own planets
in the cosmos with their children and descendants in the afterlife.  Believe it
or not.

Certainly none of these ideas are any weirder or any less likely to be true
than the idea that there is a God. That's so ludicrous that "having your own
planet" is not that big an additional leap.  :-)
      • RE: [F... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]