 It's funny when you are having that lucidity in a dream and you look at the
characters you are interacting with and think to yourself "You people are just
a creation of my fancy" but said characters don't bat an eyelid and just get on
with their roles!
 My lucid dream last night was also pleasant. And I had the thought that I
could awake myself and see my familiar bedroom anytime I wished - which I
assume was indeed the case.

 I get these stress dreams where I am supposed to be in a horse show in like 5
minutes and my horse isn't braided, I'm not dressed and I don't know my jump
course or dressage test. I flail around with this kind of dream for a while,
exhausting myself and then suddenly I just say, "Oh, for God's sake, this is a
dream. Relax. Go do something else."

 Or else, I am about to fall off a cliff or someone is about to kill me so I
think, "This is just a dream so let's see what if feels like to get stabbed and
to actually die or to fall off a cliff and let's also see if I can start to fly
while in mid air.". Stuff like that. But I don't know if this is lucid dreaming
or just experimenting in your sleep while you dream.

  • [FairfieldLife]... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... nablusoss1008