sal, sal, God Bless You.

 Yes, let me apologize again, that I find your posts lacking in the
"interesting" department.

 Remember, you're the guy who has expressed the sentiment that youtube, and the
internet in general should be edited appropriately according to what you
consider to be relevant.

 Go figure.

 But, but, Barry, "bringing a lot to the place?"

 I guess if you consider dumping on people on a daily basis as bringing "a lot
to thee place", you are right.

 But, God Bless You, sal,  God bless ya.

 snip

 Same with Steve, he replied to a post of mine yesterday saying that it looked
boring and he wasn't going to read it! What the fuck? Tell me Share, is there a
point to it that you can see? I'm at a loss. If I see something that doesn't
interest me I just skip to the next one, why make a point about it. Every time.
Every day.

 Barry, on the other hand brings a lot to the place and isn't just a one trick
pony with nothing to say. You may not agree with what he says but it is a
discussion board and not a facebook page, we all have the choice to respond and
alternatives with how we spend out time if we'd rather not.

 It actually fascinates me that we all come back day after day.

 Ugh, the rain has begun. Supposedly will turn to ice overnight. So glad I've
got brand new tires.