Indeed.

 The poor fellow has flipped out.
 Sri Raj Nablusoss, King of the TMO :-)

 My, what an objective stance. LOL

 Then where are the effects of these so-called enlightened people? According to
your much vaunted Supreme Master Mahesh the Fraud Varma, the effect of a person
living in enlightenment is profound. They supposedly radiate all this energy
and sattva, supposedly uphold and enliven all the laws of nature and all that
crap, yet Fairfield and all other TM communities are just communities like all
the rest where people live and die and have problems like everyone else.

 Your assertion that there are many TM practitioners who are enlightened is an
absurd fantasy. If there were such people the effect, according to Marshy would
be fabulous and obvious.

 I will ask again, since you believe TM is so very fabulous, why don't you
repudiate your UFO and Benjy Creme beliefs so the TMO will take you back and
you become recertifed so you can teach this oh so supreme deal to the ignorant
of the world?

 And if TM is so grand, why is it that the world has to have Maitreya come and
straighten the world out? How come TM isn't gonna do it? Or are you still
having the fantasy that Maitreya will tell everyone to do TM and it will be
mandatory and he will appoint you as head of the Movement?