So, I'm just imagining that I'm self-conscious and that I perceive a
constructed character of knowing and see other things and events that
others see at the same time that I see and experience them. Just because we
all see doors and tables at the same time and experience events in time and
space and can communicate with each other and discuss them, there's no
proof that these things actually exist except as a mass illusion in our
minds. I don't have free will and nobody else has free will - I am being
controlled by bio-chemical software that tells me what to do at any given
moment.

There's no inner controller and nothing to write home about anyway. Go
figure.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Bhairitu noozguru@sbcglobal.neted
[FairfieldLife]