  I hope we can talk again someplace without the stink.

Hey Fleetwood, send a postcard.  I'd like to know where that would be. Sorry to
see you go,

 Don't worry, if you know Jim at all you'll know he'll be back in a fortnight
with a new name.

 We should lay bets on what it'll be. I've got a cent on "Masked Avenger".

 -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 There is no such source and cause of strife, quarrel, fights, malignant
opposition, persecution, and war, and all evil in the state, as religion. Let
it once enter into our civil affairs, our government would soon be destroyed.
Let it once enter our common schools, they would be destroyed. Those who made
our Constitution saw this, and used the most apt and comprehensive language in
to prevent such a catastrophe. —Weiss vs. District Board, Wisconsin Supreme
Court, USA 1890

 Barry is not inciting anyone to violence, or recommending people engage in
particular behaviours. For 'purposes of illustration only' is the intent.

 Absolutely. Allowing the Turq to stay is a cowardice to the extreme.

 And making him go for no reason would be stupid in the extreme.

 Methinks some people are after gaining mileage from hoping others will share
their deliberate misunderstanding and consequent faux outrage.

 I'm also sure that any disinterested reader will see that there was no
paedophile slur on anyone. That only came with so-called spiritual folk making
a 3 course meal out of nothing.

 Sincerely hope you take this action Fleetwood:"I am local to the Yahoo
corporation, and am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators,
including screen names, of this current activity. "

 Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone is allowed to suggest sexual
violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I want to be. I am truly sorry
things have degenerated to this point. I am local to the Yahoo corporation, and
am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators, including screen
names, of this current activity.

 Barry makes one excuse after another, about using this foul, sexually
perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not well. This is no longer a
healthy environment for anyone to participate in.

 I am all for differing opinions on here, but you have allowed one individual's
mental illness to co-opt what could be a fun place to hang out, and I guess I
am one of the casualties. See ya!!

 You know what? I'm outta here too. It's been nice chatting with you Jim, I
hope we can talk again someplace without the stink.

      • Re: [F... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... salyavin808