What! No flat panel? You're going to be stuck with last year's model? Well, we figured we shoudn't leave the UK out of all the fun.

On 11/28/2014 10:04 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Seems it's ain't just a US thang.

Uh-oh is the word! I went down the shops for some milk and had to fight through endless crowds all after TVs and stuff. Thousand of them! At 8 O'clock in the morning!

I don't know why we have to import everything from America, there must be some quaint European customs we can imitate when we can't think of anything ourselves.

I did check for cameras though and all the ones I could find were discontinued models they wouldn't sell otherwise.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/black-friday-shoppers-clash-in-the-u-k-slideshow/