Neither can my LED set. But I specifically bought a "dumb TV" instead of a "smart" one because I already had devices that have the apps. Furthermore here you may pay $200 more for a "smart" set. Besides how long will they update if they can at all the apps on the smart TV? I have all the latest apps on my Sony BD player, the entry level S1200 which was free to me because of "rewards" on a credit card but only around $60 retail. It's Ethernet only but I've had that cable strung for years to my TV area.

Smart people buy dumb TVs. ;-)