---In [email protected], <noozguru@...> wrote :
What! No flat panel? You're going to be stuck with last year's model? Well, we figured we shoudn't leave the UK out of all the fun. Last years model! Blimey, I should be so lucky! Mine can't even access the internet on it's own. On 11/28/2014 10:04 AM, salyavin808 wrote: ---In [email protected] mailto:[email protected], <noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote : Seems it's ain't just a US thang. Uh-oh is the word! I went down the shops for some milk and had to fight through endless crowds all after TVs and stuff. Thousand of them! At 8 O'clock in the morning! I don't know why we have to import everything from America, there must be some quaint European customs we can imitate when we can't think of anything ourselves. I did check for cameras though and all the ones I could find were discontinued models they wouldn't sell otherwise. http://news.yahoo.com/photos/black-friday-shoppers-clash-in-the-u-k-slideshow/ http://news.yahoo.com/photos/black-friday-shoppers-clash-in-the-u-k-slideshow/
