Dear Yahoo-Groups Police;   It seems that some guy who is trying to perpetuate
this thread evidently is an infamous needling troll of defamation with a long
known history of posts pandering on this your groups forum as for the nature of
his pruriently shocking butt-on-pushing rants such as he started in to this
thread with. This over the top defamation it seems quite possibly is another
setup 'to get' this group closed on grounds of content. The FairfieldLife
community on Yahoo-groups seems helpless against an unkind libel-istic defaming
nature of such trolling.   This group very possibly is the most violent
defaming Yahoo-group community remaining in all of the Yahoo-Groups forums that
you host for all the forwardness of these really mean unkind sophisticated ad
hominem that gets thrown down here. I feel we could use your help and
stewardship if that is what it will take to keep this site safe and open for
the majority which silently lurks here waiting for these really unkind
salacious taunts that get posted here on your page to pass by. Sincerely, -Buck
on FFL at Yahoo-groups
 Dear Yahoo-groups Guideline Police; Most of us get along really fine on this
yahoo group of yours. Thanks very much for making this forum open for us. It
has well served a community since its inception.  FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups
has played a very important role for this larger community. I hope you can see
to keep it open longer. Sincerely, -Buck in Fairfield, Iowa