OK, what's good on TV across the pond these days?  BTW, for Netflixers here
"Black Mirror" has been added in the US WI.

 Tonight was quiz night on BBC2. First up was "University Challenge", which
leaves me feeling inadequate if I don't get a score that matches the average of
the smart arse kids from Oxbridge.

 Second was "Only Connect", which is fiendishly difficult, full of abstract
puzzles. I did crap on that tonight, but did well on University Challenge. I
bet you don't have anything remotely like either of those in the US.

 Other than that, I've glanced at a few of the BBC's dramas that they are proud
of, "Remember me" is a ghost story starring Michael Palin, give it a try if you
can as it's very creepy. But I missed most of part two because of watching
George's vision and forgot to tape it so I'll probably give up.

 We had this Australian drama on BBC4's called "The Code" which got off to a
cracking start and had some great acting but they forgot to write a good ending
and gave it a Scooby Doo, "I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't
for those meddling kids" equivalent. Which, after 4 weeks of watching felt like
I'd been cheated. I think they are trawling the world hoping for another hit
like "The Killing" but it didn't work out.

 "The Fall" season two is excellent.

 If you want a hot tip about something I really enjoyed, see if you can find a
BBC comedy called "The Detectorists" it was my favourite programme of the
season. It's a really sweet tale about the life and loves of a couple of guys
with metal detectors. It's much better than it sounds, honest. And it couldn't
be more English if it tried.

 Have a go at this:

 Only Connect - Series 8 - Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcBvU6YG2Q

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcBvU6YG2Q

 Only Connect - Series 8 - Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcBvU6YG2Q The BBC quiz show "Only Connect,"
hosted by Victoria Coren Mitchell. It's a brand new series, and the Lasletts
and the Pilots are competing for Win 1 ...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcBvU6YG2Q
 Preview by Yahoo