 From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 8:18 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Live Stream | 30th November

   Given all these books, it now becomes clear how he could do a 3hr lecture
without ers, ums, and hmms.

The guy saturated himself with the concepts -- practice makes perfect.

Amazon.com: George Hammond: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/George-Hammond/e/B000APIF1Q/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1417546909&sr=1-1

 Amazon.com: George Hammond: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/George-Hammond/e/B000APIF1Q/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1417546909&sr=1-1
 Visit Amazon.com's George Hammond Page and shop for all George Hammond books
and other George Hammond related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel). Check out
pictures, bibliography, biography and community discussions about George Hammond

 View on www.amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/George-Hammond/e/B000APIF1Q/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1417546909&sr=1-1
 Preview by Yahoo