In addition to a small organizing plenary group we will likely need a refugee
service committee for supporting repatriating refugees of the previous era of
unkindness and trauma on FFL coming back on to a kinder more civil FFL. -Buck

 I still feel that at the least, peace proly needs to start with a
dis-engagement, like a cease-fire. Suspending FFL for a good while should be a
place to start in a reconciliation process with all these negative people that
caused such fragmentation as the separation of some really good people from the
FFL community at Yahoo-groups.

 Dear Alex,  That is fine. I am confident that you would come to the meetings
when Rick asks for help on this problem.

 Craig Pearson is doing an awesome and quite a fair-minded job moderating the
extremely anxious community meetings of the Fairfield Mental Health Alliance.
Rick, we should ask him if he could help mediate our FFL steering committee
meetings even hosting them on campus somewhere like in the Board of Directors'
Room. It would be nice to meet somewhere symbolically in between the Global
Country up in Vedic City and the Fairfield meditating community. The student
union might be a good place.  -Buck

j_alexander_stanley writes :

 I would not attend such a meeting, as I'm content to leave well enough alone.
It strikes me that Rick is also content to leave well enough alone, so your
continued complaining is only so much pissing into the wind. The Peak exodus
has put an end to much of the squabbly bullshit, and IMO, that's a good thing.
Perhaps, you should focus your energies over there.

 The Fairfield FFL meeting should proly just be a small working steering
committee of older meditators from Fairfield to look after the larger communal
welfare of FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups. Like Rick, Dick Mays and me as
patricians of FFL. And, Alex for the sensibility of his long-time moderating
technical support. Most everyone else are new-comers by comparison.
 The Patriarch of Positivity,
 -Buck in Fairfield

 Yes hold a face-to-face in Fairfield, a meeting over some strong black coffee
or Vata and Pitta tea, a conference amongst ourselves in Fairfield, Iowa to
take back the brand of FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups.
 It is time, -Buck in Fairfield

 We should have a peace and reconciliation conference here in Fairfield for FFL.

 I do not feel we should necessarily be sexist like you are suggesting about
this, Share. But if the practical need be for additional input let us track
down Hinda and get her back to Fairfield for a meeting. She was here in the
beginning and quite evidently had a good sense for the potential of the
community forum aspect of FFL. Wayback71 too would be a good candidate too for
clear depth of experience committee work. She has been here almost all along
and witnessed so much of what has gone by. -Buck

mjackson74  wrote :

 Excellent point Share! But let's not forget that Marshy included lots of women
in his younger days - they just had one purpose though, and it wasn't anything
that required clothes. I guess Buck has forgotten that one point FFL was the
place where Rick gathered and disseminated all the info that could be gathered
on Marshy's sexual proclivities.

 Buck, I think these days, in order for a group to be full and rich and thus
thrive, it has to include women, especially in the decision making process. In
fact I'd say this is a major problem in the TMO.

[...]

fragmentation as the separation of good people from the FFL community at
Yahoo-groups.

 Rick could initiate this peace by instilling a period of silent reflection.
Let there be peace on FFL; let there be total silence on FFL for a period of
time,
 -Buck

 Like those Jews of old looking back across the River Jordan I hope for a
better time for FFL,
 -The Old FFL Patriarch Of Positivity, Buck in the Dome

 Dear jamesalan735 whoever you are; you seem a recent arrival here. There is a
manifest bitterness in the people left here on FFL, the place has been
overtaken. It is a very sad situation for what was the community of
FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups. What was a culture here has been overrun. There
is a refugee camp, however. A safe-keep. I would invite you to a New Jerusalem,
over on The_Peak.

 jamesalan735 writes: Buck,
For crying out loud, will you just let it go already?

 The Apostle of Kindness,  -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> writes :

 I have to also add that when I first arrived on FFL I was much, much more
charitable towards both M and his Movement.

 A lot of my current point of view was shaped from conversations I had and read
here, information I gained from so many posters here, the info Rick has
collected on Marshy's escapades and even more so by the ridiculous defenses put
up by TM defenders towards indefensible behavior on the part of the Movement
and its founder.

 Also in that mix was the picture that emerged on the part of certain posters
who just can't bring themselves to deal openly and honestly with the past and
present of the Movement so that they won't feel they have wasted a good portion
of their lives.

 Lastly, the pitiful state that some long term TM'ers come to like George
Hammond have shaped my current assessment and view of Marshy and the TMO.

 So on balance it has been the sycophants, the Marshy sez people, the raving
lunatics and other people who won't face reality about TM, Marsy and all things
Movement that have contributed to my becoming a neganaut. As much as anyone [
with his slavish insistence that yagyas and the Marshy Effect will one day save
the world have helped me jump into neganaut status, and I wear it proudly too!